Monday, September 24, 2007





I've been slacking with the updates here, but I doodled alot of crap. SO HERE'S SUM CRAP AND/OR CRACK :D

GAD I'M GETTING OLD. I can't believe I turn 18 this week. omg ; ;

Anyway, where the hell are Chad and Rukia? IT'S AS IF THEY'VE BEEN FORGOTTEN OR SOMETHING. ALMOST LIKE HOW MOMO AND KIRA DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF BLEACH AFTER AIZEN, TOUSEN, AND GIN BECAME TRAITORS...

And it's been rare for me to like anything I draw lately, but I hafta say that sideview of my badass alter ego came out quite awesome. I don't like the so called 'action' pic though.....Man, I need to design a better outfit for her. Gad I suck at designing clothes. I SHOULD HIRE SOMEONE TO DRAW AWESOME CLOTHES ON MY CHARACTERS OR SOMETHING.

And wtf Pedomonster's--I mean, Aizen's head is hugantic. And why does Gin make the CUTEST FREAKING CHIBI EVER?

And CAPSLOCK_BLEACH is like my crack now or something. I go there practically EVERYDAY. *joined lj just to join that community*

No comments: